Add an exciting stop to your tour plans
What Tibbits offers your group
- Professional shows
- Tours of the historic theatre – Tours are available and adaptable to your group’s interests.
- An intimate theatre with an exquisitely restored façade and captivating ambiance
- Coldwater’s friendly, small town charm
- Handicap accessibility
- Free Easy Parking
- Ideal location with easy access off the highway – Theatre is easily accessible from I-69, 80/90 toll road and I-94.
- Easy stop on your path to many other destinations
- Benefits for your group and tour leader
Tibbits offers great discounts to groups of 10 or more people. Group rates for Entertainment Series performances vary depending on the performance and size of the group, but typically ranges from 10-20% off the regular ticket price.
Group Rates for the 2017 Professional Summer Season are:
$30.00 per person for 10-25 people (compared to $34 at the regular ticket price)
$28.00 per person for 26-50 people
$26.00 per person for 51+ people
Let Tibbits help you plan the perfect trip for your group – Call 517-278-6029 today!
About Tibbits Opera House
Tibbits Opera House is a 500-seat theatre built in 1882—beautifully restored exterior, nice intimate space with great acoustics. Coldwater is a rural community with a historic downtown, plenty of lakes and wilderness for the sportsman, yet big enough to have all of the major fast food chains!
We’re in a great location for routing, near the Michigan-Indiana border, half way between Detroit and Chicago and between Indianapolis and Grand Rapids. (easy access off I-69, just north of I-80/90 and about 30 miles south of I-94)