Add an exciting stop to your tour plans
What Tibbits offers your group
- Professional shows
- Tours of the historic theatre – Tours are available and adaptable to your group’s interests.
- An intimate theatre with an exquisitely restored façade and captivating ambiance
- Coldwater’s friendly, small town charm
- Handicap accessibility
- Free Easy Parking
- Ideal location with easy access off the highway – Theatre is easily accessible from I-69, 80/90 toll road and I-94.
- Easy stop on your path to many other destinations
- Benefits for your group and tour leader
Tibbits offers discounts to groups of 10 or more people for their Tibbits Summer Theatre performances and to groups of 5 or more for their popcorn theatre. Group rates for Entertainment Series performances vary depending on the performance and size of the group, but typically ranges from 10-20% off the regular ticket price.
Let Tibbits help you plan the perfect trip for your group – Call 517-278-6029 today!
Be sure to check out our Area Information & Discounts page to see hotel and restaurant discounts that are also available for our Tibbits patrons!
About Tibbits Opera House
Tibbits Opera House is a 500-seat theatre built in 1882—beautifully restored exterior, nice intimate space with great acoustics. Coldwater is a rural community with a historic downtown, plenty of lakes and wilderness for the sportsman, yet big enough to have all of the major fast food chains!
We’re in a great location for routing, near the Michigan-Indiana border, half way between Detroit and Chicago and between Indianapolis and Grand Rapids. (easy access off I-69, just north of I-80/90 and about 30 miles south of I-94)