#GivingTuesday is an unprecedented global movement of generosity. We would love for you to consider Tibbits. Giving to a local non-profit organization allows you to see and experience your dollars at work. We are grateful for your support and can't do it without you.
12 Reasons to Give to Tibbits
- You’ve seen the look of awe and heard the laughter of a child watching shows at Tibbits.
- Through Summer Theatre, the Entertainment series and special events, Tibbits provides arts and culture close to home at a great value.
- You know yourself the thrill of being on stage and want others to feel it too.
- Over 10,000 youth experience Tibbits each year through Popcorn Theatre, Young Audiences, recitals, and school programming.
- Nearly 30,000 people pass through the theatre’s doors annually and they come from across the US to enjoy our historic theatre.
- Tibbits has been a part of family memories for generations.
- We treasure the 257 volunteers who shared 5274 hours of their time and talents with Tibbits...but you know that doesn’t pay the light bill.
- Between utilities, maintenance, and insurance it costs nearly $200 per day to just keep the building going.
- Gifting memories and experiences like Tibbits lasts forever.
- Tibbits is the Center for Arts in this community, plays host to 15 different organizations, and was busy 227 days last year with 62 different events.
- Membership makes everything at Tibbits POSSIBLE.
- Tibbits Opera House is just so darn pretty! And it’s the community that made it possible.
How To Support Tibbits
You can support Tibbits in a variety of ways. Learn how here or by contacting us directly; Stop by our business office or call 517-278-6029.